- Colossus 8 Process.
- One 4x3 flat display frame with graphic.
- Two 2x3 flat display frames with graphics.
- End caps.
- Three cases.
- Three case to counter conversion kits.
- Counter fabric graphic.
- Counter blotter (writing surface)
- Six 150 watt Halogen lights with packing foam.
- Fits 10’x20’ Space.
- Combine multiple VBurst displays.
- Create complete Tabletop, 10’ and 20’ exhibits.
- Kits include accessories for complete exhibit needs.
- Examples include table throws, lights, and case/counter conversions.
- Everything you need at one great price.
- Dye Sublimation Graphic. (Super Select or Colossus)
- Adjustable feet.
- Fast setup.
- Velcro attached graphic
4x3 Flat Frame:
Open ... 88”h x 116.75”w x 12”d
Collaped ... 32”h x 12”w x 15”d
2x3 Flat Frame:
Open ... 88”h x 59.5”w x 12”d
Collaped ... 32”h x 12”w x 9.5”d
Frames only .... 47 lbs.
Frames & Graphics .... 62 lbs.
Frames, Graphics & Cases .... 128 lbs.
How it works
The VBurst is a fabric pop-up system with a fabric graphic already attached to the frame, using Velcro. It is available as either a flat wall or curved display. When the unit is set up, the graphic unfolds with the frame and stretches to form a completely smooth image across the entire display. The VBurst can be purchased with or without end panels. End panels are simply a wider graphic wrapped around the ends of the pop-up frame. The VBurst system comes with a nylon-carrying bag. Adjustable feet are included on each unit. The VBurst frame can also be purchased without a graphic too.
What makes this different and better from similar looking displays?
- Lifetime guarantee on the frame
Metal J-Hooks in the back pull the fabric tight on the front.
No plastic parts to break on the back like lower quality units
- Print quality is paramount when your reputation is on the line.
That is why we only print these via 8/C HD Super Select best quality via the dye sublimation
- Attention to detail. The final sewing and finishing where everything is clean and precise makes
all the difference from a display that looks just right vs just okay
See a quick video of how it sets up below.