- Full Color Dye Sublimation Printed Graphics
- One 4x3 curved display frame with graphic
- Two 2x3 flat display frames with graphics
- End caps
- Three cases
- Three case to counter conversion kits.
- Counter fabric graphic.
- Counter blotter (choose between Silver, Black, Mahogany or Natural Wood)
- Four 200w LED lights
- Fits 10’x20’ Space
- Combine multiple HopUp displays
- Create complete Tabletop, 10’ and 20’ exhibits
- Kits include accessories for complete exhibit needs
- Examples include table throws, lights, and case/counter conversions
- Everything you need at one great price
- Dye Sublimation Graphic.
- Adjustable feet
- Fast setup
- Velcro attached graphic
4x3 Curved Frame:
Open ... 88”h x 115”w x 31”d
Collaped ... 32”h x 12”w x 15”d
2x3 Flat Frame:
Open ... 88”h x 59.5”w x 12”d
Collaped ... 32”h x 12”w x 9.5”d
Frames only .... 47 lbs.
Frames & Graphics .... 62 lbs.
Frames, Graphics & Cases .... 128 lbs.
How it works
The HopUp is a fabric pop-up system with a fabric graphic already attached to the frame, using Velcro. It is available as either a flat wall or curved display. When the unit is set up, the graphic unfolds with the frame and stretches to form a completely smooth image across the entire display. The HopUp can be purchased with or without end panels. End panels are simply a wider graphic wrapped around the ends of the pop-up frame. The HopUp system comes with a nylon-carrying bag. Adjustable feet are included on each unit. The HopUp frame can also be purchased without a graphic too.
See a quick video of how it sets up below.