LightenUp™ incorporates many design features to make set-up, take-down, and transportation quick and easy. LightenUp requires NO TOOLS to set up, making it truly a “plug and play” backlit display. Backlit displays can be used any time you want to call attention to your message, including:
Trade Shows & Events
On a crowded trade show floor full of booths and displays, it can be hard to get noticed. Backlit displays attractattention and help you stand out from the crowd.
You have only seconds to capture a consumer’s attention and backlit graphics are a great way to focus their attention where it counts.
The glow of backlit graphics brings vibrancy to displays and can even be used to visually guide patrons through an exhibit.
Backlit displays create an inviting and welcoming environment, which may even help reduce stress and anxiety that often accompanies a trip to a clinic or hospital.
Hotels, convention centers, and restaurants need to be able to quickly switch out graphics to support a constant turn over of events. Backlit displays let your message be seen.
- Extruded PVC frame is lightweight, yet durable with a profile that adds both structure and function
- Integrated lights and wiring means LightenUp is truly “plug and play”
- No tools are required for set-up or when connecting.
- Frame extensions allow each LightenUp frame to be set up at two heights: 61/2' and 8'.
- Integrated sturdy PVC foot rotates into position to provide a stable base for light boxes.
- Proprietary Z-bent metal foot intelligently designed to make installing graphics a breeze and brings exceptional stability to larger, stand-alone light boxes.
- Proprietary interior support bars are gray instead of white to produce an evenly lit graphic free of “hot spots”
- Lay-flat electrical plug keeps the light box standing tall and straight
- Frames can be quickly joined together by adding a small connector to the outer channel
- Accessories such as shelving and monitor mounts can be easily
integrated by connecting into the inner channelL
- LightenUp frames come with a soft carry bag with foam inserts and wheels.
Optional Hard Case:
44.88"x 14.96"x 12"
46.46"x 15.75"x 12.5"
See the setup video below:
For even more info go here.